Grilling the Perfect Burger
Posted 6/25/16 (Sat)
Nothing says summer like a mouth-watering grilled burger!
- Keep the ground beef very cold.
- Make patties big, as the burgers cook they will shrink significantly.
- Looking for a shortcut? Start with our fresh grill-ready in-house made burgers. They shrink down to the perfect size.
- If you're a fan of melty cheese, add a square to the center of an uncooked burger patty then fold the ground meat around it. The cheese will melt as the burger cooks but remain in the core.
- Prepare the grill — oil and clean the grill grates and get the fire nice and hot.
- Arrange patties on the grates.
- Cook about 4 to 6 minutes until browned on the bottom.
- Flip with a spatula and continue to cook to your liking.
The Grand Finale
Classic sliced tomato, thin red onions and lettuce create sparks. For a grand finale experiment with roasted red peppers, chipotle-spiked mayo, avocado salsa or caramelized onions! Your options are endless…even fried egg and peanut butter add a unique flare to any burger.